I had fallen to an addiction, potentially as deadly as any illegal drug or any other harmful vice. My eating habits had changed for the better. A healthy shake for breakfast and then an afternoon meal consisting of assorted vegetables and chicken had become the norm.
Then, I became introduced to a two-dollar peanut and chocolate brownie. My sweet cravings had been a problem prior to changing my diet. Now, those cravings became my only dietary vice. At first, I would have a brownie a three times a week but soon I HAD to have a peanut butter/chocolate brownie each day. It had become a staple in my diet.
So this cycle went on for many years. Nearly every day I would eat this brownie. Or if I didn’t eat one I would consume a substitute: ie. some other peanut butter and/or chocolate sweet.
This was the lone flaw in my diet. I knew I needed to eliminate my sweet cravings. I needed to learn how to stop craving sugar.
Honestly, I didn’t much effort into solving this problem. I loved my brownie too much. However, a few months ago I discovered a product that has helped tone down my sweet cravings.
The supplement is called Leptitox.
What is Leptitox?
Leptitox is a blend of natural ingredients designed to alleviate food cravings and in turn aids in weight loss. This nutrition dietary supplement targets the hormonal defect which causes Leptin resistance. Leptitox contains 22 nutrients and plant extracts placed in a capsule. The supplement is taken once on a daily basis. These capsules are manufactured in the USA, FDA, and non-GMO. Moreover, the formula supports the heart, brain, joints, and energy levels.
Many people have claimed to have received weight-loss benefits from Leptitox.
- Marian Thistle – It detoxifies BPA compound that is known as an endocrine-disrupting chemical.
- Apium Graveolens Seeds – It detoxifies the EDC called DEHP, found in nearly all plastics.
Jujube – It detoxifies the endocrine disrupter, ZEA.
- Grape Seed – It cleanses the harmful EDC cadmium found in nuts, vegetables, nuts, and cereals.
- Alfalfa – It replenishes vitamins and heals the liver.
- Chanca piedra – it is full of antioxidants, detoxifies EDCs, supports healthy inflammation responses, healthy kidney function and digestive health.
- Taraxacum Leaves – High in vitamin K that protects bone health and cleanses the liver.
- Brassicas – A type of broccoli, overflowing with cysteine, a nutrient needed to make glutathione (one of the body’s most important antioxidants).
- Barberry – A plant abundant with berberine, which not only prevents fat storage but supports healthy cholesterol levels and a healthy brain.Additional ingredients have been added:n-acetylcysteine – derived from an amino acid that aids with respiratory problems
- Burdock Root – a vegetable native to northern Asia and Europe. Burdock aids in blood purification, killing germs and infections, fever reduction, and skin conditions.
- choline – a nutrient that supports the nervous system and metabolism
- chicory root – plant that is a source of fiber
- methionine – an essential amino acid that serves a protein building block
- feverfew – a plant that is used for the reduction in various ailments such as: migraine headache prevention, problems with menstruation, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, allergies, asthma, tinnitus (ringing or roaring sounds in the ears), dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and for intestinal parasites.
What is Leptin Resistance?
This is perhaps the key question as it explains the demand for a product such as Leptitox.
As fat cells grow, they release a hormone called Leptin. Essentially, Leptin controls our hunger levels. When leptin levels are low, we feel hungry and crave calories. In my case, I craved the aforementioned peanut butter and chocolate brownie.
Conversely, when leptin levels are high, we feel full and satisfied.
Empty fat cells = no leptin signal = we eat
Fat cells full = leptin signal = we stop eating
The problems occur with the development of Leptin Resistance. At some point in the process, the brain stops receiving the message that you’re no longer hungry. You grow hungrier and hungrier even though you’re food consumption steadily increases. Your brain thinks you must eat in order to prevent starvation.
At this point, Leptin Resistance has occurred. I realized at some level this had occurred for me. I was constantly craving peanut butter and/or chocolate. Or perhaps I’d eat an entire bag of potato chips. I supposed the problem had extended beyond sweet cravings.
Leptin Resistant effect on weight
Obese people have a high amount of body fat in their fat cells. Leptin is produced in fat cells in proportion to their size. Therefore, people with high body fat produce high levels of leptin.
Leptin resistance causes a disruption in hormonal signals to the brain. Instead of the signals indicating plenty of energy is stored due to the fat cells, the brain erroneously thinks the body is starving.
This vicious cycle encourages more eating.
Here are some symptoms of Leptin Resistance:
- A powerful, sometimes insatiable, appetite
- Binge eating, especially after five p.m., Eating after seven p.m. or within three hours of going to bed
- A tendency to skip breakfast or wait an hour or longer after rising in the morning to eat
- A penchant for drinking fruit juices or sodas, more than one serving per day
- Excess weight or obesity (a body mass index over 25), Count this item twice if you’re 30 or more pounds overweight.
- Menopausal weight gain, especially at your waist
- Increased fat in the skin covering your triceps muscles, sometimes affectionately known as “kimono arms”
- A diagnosis of metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance
- Weird or profuse sweating patterns compared with ten or twenty years ago
- Fatigue after exercise and di culty recovering completely
- Joint problems—painful joints, joint destruction, bursitis, arthritis—or your doctor has suggested knee, hip, or shoulder surgery
No side effects
Safe and natural composition
Recommended by doctors and health experts
Removes the extra fat from the body
Increases the energy and stamina levels
Boost up the muscle growth
Improves the endurance level
Get a slim and trim body appearance
Lastly, I would like to provide my Leptitox supplement review. From my experience, anyone who is seeking to break an addiction to sugar would find Leptitox beneficial.
The author, William Dufty, in his book Sugar Blues wrote about the deadly dangers caused by consumption of white sugar He claimed people suffered mental and physical ailments stemming from sugar.
My addiction to peanut butter and chocolate brownies proved I was not an exception to Mr. Dufty’s thesis. Upon my reduction in sugar intake, I noticed an improvement in my mood and a decrease in facial bloating.
Many others have reported positive effects from the Leptitox supplement. Leptitox could be a solution to health distresses caused by Leptin Resistance.
Please send a comment if you have any questions about any item mentioned in my blog post. If you have any recommendations or criticisms please let me know. Perhaps, you’d be more interested in William Dufty’s Bleus.
For more information on Leptitox please click this link.
Read below for a recent Press Release
Groundbreaking new weight loss product changes the face of dieting
Denver, Colorado, USA – October, 1st 2019 – People who struggle to lose weight now have an easier, scientifically-proven option for breaking the weight gain cycle and shedding unwanted pounds: Leptitox. Sonya Rhodes just announced the release of a brand-new weight loss product. It is set for worldwide distribution as of October 2019 and is looking to change the dieting industry. Based on science-backed research on the underestimated and previously shrouded subject of leptin resistance, the all-natural supplements feature powerful herbs, select vitamins and amino acids to arm the body with the ability to fight and reverse leptin resistance—the cause of weight gain and obesity.
“Before we understood the role of leptin resistance in obesity and the inability to lose weight we had no other choice but to attack body fat in all the wrong ways,” says Sonya Rhodes, co-founder of Leptitox. “With the discovery of leptin, and the phenomenon of leptin resistance we finally know the right way to target the obesity epidemic we’re facing. And that’s what we’ve done with the Leptitox supplements; combined our awareness of leptin resistance with the desperation and despair people feel around their inability to lose weight when they’re doing everything they can.”
Determined to end the heartache of those who are overweight, and who don’t know how to combat it, Sonya Rhodes has taken it on herself to manufacture a product— Leptitox — which addresses the problem of leptin resistance as well as the initiating, underlying cause, breaking the weight gain cycle once and for all. As Sonya explains: “It was important that we do not just treat the symptoms of weight gain, thereby managing the issue, but that we zero-in on the actual cause. We weren’t looking for superficial results, leaving people confused and feeding into the yo-yo trajectory diets are known for. Without addressing the cause we knew it wouldn’t be enough to really help people, and that was our mission.”
According to the extensive research, Sonya Rhodes stands behind, leptin resistance stems from a source few people would acknowledge as a risk. This is why, according to Rhodes, the obesity epidemic has been able to spread as much as it has—we have blamed the wrong things and allowed the real cause to remain a normal staple of our lives. “This is how any problem proliferates, by not being stopped early on.” Sonya Rhodes continues, clearly passionate about the subject, “We didn’t nip the problem in the bud when we saw the initial spike of obesity and by that point, it was too late anyway. If we had known what was making people gain weight we could have done something, but all we can do now is reverse it. Thankfully, that is what our supplements do. It’s not too late if we target the right things.”
Ideal for anyone who has struggled with seemingly stubborn and unresponsive body fat, Leptitox attacks weight gain from the one place overlooked in the health industry. Not only does it promote healthy weight loss, but it also helps curb hunger and detoxes the cause of leptin resistance right out of the body. Rhodes has created a product suitable for anyone who is tired of doing their best and seeing no results, and even better, the product itself is safe, all-natural and suitable for a wide range of people, with a no-risk 60-day money-back guarantee.
Leptitox supplements are currently available, having just been released to the public in the early fall. Purchasing the supplements also provides people with material created to inform the public of the true cause of their inability to lose weight, as well as providing the solution so they can easily adjust their lifestyle to make permanent changes. For Rhodes this is just the beginning, her purpose is to broadcast the reality of leptin resistance and it’s the solution — Leptitox—to the world, and really make a difference in the lives of people who have lost hope.