As I’ve mentioned in my other posts I use a Vitamix to blend a healthy drink concoction every week or so. Included in this drink is a healthy green drink powder. I’ve used many over the years. So, the initial phase of my Blog will be pertaining to the various organic green drink powders on the market. Vitamix 001372 Blender Professional-Grade Container, Self-Cleaning 64 oz, BLACK
Presently, I’m down the last day of the drink I blended a week ago. So, tomorrow morning I’ll be making another batch. I’d like to mention the ingredients I plan to use and provide a commentary on the healthy green drink powder (Green Vibrance), which will be included in it.
Fruits and Vegetables
The ingredients have changed over the course of time but this morning I included the following items in my morning drink.
– Two Beets – these have become a staple of my diet. Typically, I’ll buy a four-pack at Wholefoods. They can be frozen. I’ve frozen them numerous times because I don’t need more than two or three.
– Three Carrots – again these have become a staple.
– Two Apples
– Three Bananas
– Couple Handfuls from a Spinach/Kale mix
– Bag of frozen berries consisting of Strawberries, Blackberries, and Blueberries.
– Celery Stalks
– A few Garlic gloves
– Some Honey
– Some Aloe Vera Juice
– Apple Cider Vinegar
The Vitamix 001372 Blender Professional-Grade Container, Self-Cleaning 64 oz, BLACK easily blends all these foods. Some people may prefer to blend a smaller batch so they’ll have refresher juice; however, I’m lazy and it makes my life easier to have a concoction that lasts for over a week.
All of the above foods have numerous benefits. I won’t cite them in this post; however, I intend to do so in the future.
Healthy Green Drink Powder
I included a few teaspoons of Green Vibrance. In my previous, I mentioned that Vitamineral Green was my favorite healthy green drink powder. However, many others contend that Green Vibrance is the best healthy green drink powder.
Also, I have a container of generic Hemp protein powder from a company called Sol Power. I added a few teaspoons of Hemp Protein powder to the massive concoction.
Green Hemp powder has many benefits, most notably a source of fiber and alkalizing the body’s PH level. Again, in the future, I plan to provide a deeper analysis of the various Hemp products on the market.
Award Winning Supplement
Green Vibrance was founded in 1992 by Mark Timon and for the past 25 years has been an industry leader in the field of nutrition dietary supplements.
Green Vibrance is an award health green drink powder. Vity Retailer magazine is a respected publication in the field of Nutrition and Vitamins. The award products in this industry with a “Vity Award”. During 2018 Green Vibrance won the Vity Award in the Green Food Supplement Category. Overall, Green Vibrance has won Vity Awards.
The Vity Awards use data from health food retailers based on consumer purchases as the criteria for selecting the winners of various awards. Therefore, these are consumer-based awards.
Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Plant-Based Superfood Powder, 25 Billion Probiotics Per Scoop, Vegetarian and Gluten Free, 60 Servings (FFP) has ten guiding principles, which seem to be followed based on the company’s reputation and consumer satisfaction.
1) Let our passion for the well-being of others guide us.
2) Do what’s right- not just the right thing for business
3) Full Disclosure labeling (truth, truth, transparency)
4) Think independently, lead the way, and be ahead of the times
5) Practice formula obsolescence (dynamic by design)
6) Put quality first, cost second, let our search for better materials be perpetual
7) Food for ingredients – not isolated nutrients – unless not available naturally,
8) Look for ways to improve processes
9) Education before marketing
10) Be the best
) Formulation – ingredients are used that work in harmony to create a more potent formula
2) Procurement – source ingredients from the entire world for the highest quality
3) Testing – multiple tests are performed in an effort to achieve the most accurate analysis
4) Blending & Bottling – As the raw materials are sourced they’re immediately sent to their facilities to manufacture then bottle the product.
5) Third-Party Testing – product is sent to an independent, third-party, NELAP accredited laboratory for testing. Note – heavy metals are tested in addition to nutritional analysis.
One of the most notable items included in Green Vibrance are 25 billion probiotics. The presence of these probiotics compares favorably with other healthy green powders.
The other ingredients can be divided as follows:
- Barley grass leaf powder
- Oat grass leaf powder
- Barley grass juice powder
- Oat grass juice powder
- Wheat grass juice powder
- Plant based micro-nutrition:
- Spirulina powder
- Sunflower lecithin powder
- Parsley leaf and stem powder
- Beet root juice powder
- Ascophyllium nodosum seaweed powder
- Broccoli sprouts powder
- Moringa oleifera 0.1% Chromium extract
- Kale Leaf powder
- Antioxidant Life Preservers:
- Tomato fruit powder
- Amia whole fruit powder
- Strawberry fruit powder
- Goji berry juice powder
- Tumeric root powder
- Water dispensable d-alpha tocopherol acetate supplying 2100 IU Vitamin E
- Camu camu fruit 20% natural vitamin C std. extract
- Acerola fruit juice 16% natural vitamin C std. extract
- Ginkgo biloba 24% gingoflavonglycosides 6% terpene lactones standardized extract
- Grape seed 95% polyphenols
- Grape skin 30% polyphenols
- Green tea 98% polyphenols
- Pomegranate whole fruit 40%
- Black Mustard seed 0.5% Selenium ext.
- Immune Support:
- Astragalus 70% polysaccharides
- Beta 1, 3-1, 6 glucans 70% standardized extract from Saccharomyces yeast
- Larch arabinogalacans extract
- Elutherecoccus senticossus standardized extract
- Holy basil 2.5% ursolic acid standardized extract
- Skeletal Support:
- Cissus quadrangularis extract
- Calcium fructoborate
- Vegan vitamin D3 powder
- Acacia gum fiber, certified organic
- Flaxseed powder
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (feeds probiotics)*
- Apple fruit powder
- Liver Support:
- Burdock root
- Silamarina Milk Thistle extract
- Dandelion root
- Enzymes and Tonics:
- Ginger root powder extract
- Digestive enzymes
- Cayenne pepper powder
So far I reviewed three healthy green drink powders: Enerfood, Vitamineral Green, and now Green Vibrance. I’d recommend trying all three. Personally, I like each of them and gone through periods of time where I may prefer one over the other.
Going forward with the blog, I will continue to review healthy green powders.
However, in the future, I’d like to expand to all types of products in the nutrition dietary supplement industry. I have used many different products and there are many others that intrigue me.
If you have suggestions for future topics please email me @