If you’re planning to commit to a healthier lifestyle in 2020 then the process should begin with your diet. Eliminate fast food, junk food, and sugary drinks. Drink more water and add more nutrition. I employed this simple strategy over 10 years ago and had great results.
If time constraints or perhaps laziness (as in my case) serves as an impediment to cooking healthier meals then I’d suggest trying a green power drink. I discovered these green powder drinks around 2006. They’ve become a constant in my early morning regiment. I wouldn’t feel ready for the day without a breakfast consisting of a green powder supplement.
What is a green supplement powder?
Essentially, super green powders are various healthy and nutritional foods ground into a powder. During the manufacturing process, the nutritional value and the health of the living enzymes within the foods are not damaged.
Then, the powders are sold in containers in 8, 16, or perhaps 32 ounces. Generally, the supply will last 30 to 45 days with daily usage.
A tablespoon can be added to water. Or, you can use a blender and mix the powder various fruits or blenders. A Vitamix would be a great addition to this regiment.
Top 3 Green Drink Powders
1) Vitamineral Green – A green powder supplement composed of high-quality ingredients with rigid standards. All Healthforce superfood products are sold in amber glass bottles designed to maintain potency and purity.
Vitamineral greens contain all the ingredients typically held in all healthy green powders. 25 of the most nutrient-dense superfoods including alkalizing grasses, grass juices, and algae have been manufactured into a green powder mix.
Vitamineral Green has an impeccable reputation in the industry and it remains one of my favorite green superfood supplements.
2) Enerfood – The first green powder supplement that I had used. I had great results with Enerfood. Prior to using Enerfood, I had been tired and bloated. Immediately I began to notice a change in my energy level. This is the green powder that set me on the path of researching health and nutrition.
Enerfood has been voted the best superfood by Natural News.
3) Advanced Super Food Powder – The Hallelujah Diet offers many great products, including a green superfood that contains all the nutrients needed to fuel the body. Check out of the reviews on their website. They have a loyal and satisfied customer base. Also, the company offers an excellent barley green powder.
4) Green Vibrance – The Company has been a leader in the green superfood industry since 1992. It’s a comprehensive green superfood that focuses on the four foundations of whole-body wellness: nutrition, circulation, digestion, and immunity. Green Vibrance is loaded with ingredients that support these areas, including 25 billion probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, oat grass, goji berries, astragalus, holy basil, flaxseed powder, and more.
I discovered Green Vibrance after reading the outstanding reviews on Amazon.
5) Lean Greens – A UK based company that has been featured on Good Housekeeping, Natural Health, Women’s Health, and Woman’s Fitness. The company offers various bundles on its products and its website features various recipes designed to improve the taste.
6) Green Surge – Here is another great superfood that can be mixed in a green protein drink. Green Surge powder is often praised as having a better taste than the other healthy green powders on the market. Like the other powders on this list, Green Surge powder offers antioxidant and immune-boosting, supports digestive health, and increases energy and vitality.
Rounding out the Top 10
These are four powders with great reputations that I need to try.
7) Organifi: Green Juice – Perhaps the most popular green powder on the market. On Amazon, it has received 4 out of 5 stars from 2,122 ratings. Organifi offers several products and bundles. 12 superfoods are featured: spirulina, beets, mint, lemon, turmeric, chlorella, coconut water, matcha green tea, ashwagandha, wheatgrass, monk fruit, moringa, and spirulina.
8) Moringa Ultimate Micro-Fine Powder – The green powder is promoted as the finest powder on the market. The fine texture makes it easier to mix with other liquids, hence improving the smoothness and taste. Moringa is one of the world’s most nutrient-dense plant. It has the most antioxidants of any other plant. The packaging process absorbs oxygen, thus preserving freshness and the integrity of the nutrients.
9) Pure Synergy Organic Green Superfood – Perhaps the oldest green superfood powder on the market, the company was created in 1977. Pure synergy uses a time tested process by providing a rich diversity of essential nutrients combined with herbal extracts. The dual action supports cellular health, energy, and promotes the smooth function of the interrelated systems comprised inside our bodies.
Pure synergy combines western and Chinese healing traditions, which include an immune strengthening blend of 5 mushroom mycelia.
The views on Amazon are outstanding. 84% of the ratings are 5 stars.
10) Athletic Greens – This green powder has similar ingredients to the other green powers and its more expensive. However, it has outstanding reviews on Amazon, 64% 5-star ratings and 13% 4-star ratings. Many people are saying the taste and the results are better than other superfood powders. One serving contains 7.2 billion CFU of probiotics, 75 vitamins, minerals, and other whole food-sourced ingredients. The powder is manufactured in New Zealand. Note – it appears the bag needs to be refrigerated after opening.
One Man’s Opinion
If you’re serious about committing to a healthier diet then a daily green powder drink will provide immense benefits. Over the years, healthy smoothies for breakfast have replaced all my other meal choices. All the daily required nutrition can be found within these green powders. I’d suggest trying all of these powders.
I’ve tried many of the green powders on this list and all of them have provided great results. I have the same weight as I did in college so they’re great options if you’re interested in losing weight.
Once you get into a morning routine begin adding other ingredients such as apples, berries, bananas, carrots, beets, etc. Before you know it you’ll be buying a Vitamix and blending morning healthy smoothies for the rest of your life. This is a true health insurance plan.